Ancient City Baptist Church Online!
With ACBC Online, you can view our church directory and update your own information—and more.
To establish an account, you must first have an email address on file with us. (If you are not sure, go ahead and follow the instructions below. The system will let you know if we have your email address in our database.)
CLICK HERE to go to our Ancient City Baptist Church Online page and follow these instructions:
- Click on the "Sign In" link.
- Select "Create an account."
- Enter your email address and click "Continue."
- The system will let you know if your email address is in our system.
- If not, they system will ask that we verify you before you can continue (as part of database security). Once we add you, you can proceed to the next step.)
- If so, click “I do not know my Passcode, or I do not have a Passcode.” A temporary passcode will be sent to your email address.
- Use the temporary Passcode to log in. You can then change your Passcode to one of you own choosing by clicking on the “Settings” icon at the top. (The icon looks like a gear.)
That's it! If you have any questions about the procedure or features or need our assistance to register or log in, please contact the church office at (904) 829-3476 or use the "Contact Us" menu selection above.